Looking towards The Current Bollywood Movies, actually it seems like something’s missing. Actually, We are moving towards Tollywood and Hollywood. I’m not saying it sucks everytime. Bu yeah !! Most of the times, It does. Sometimes, we’ve over-rated hyped actors (though most of them are untalented :P) featuring in a movie, sometimes there’s even mindless and useless srcipt and dialogues, and even Sometimes there’s also Poor Level of Direction and Cinematography. Though most of the Bollywood Movies these days have certain setbacks, but still they manage to lure the audiences somehow and therefore making it BIG HIT. After getting certain responses from the crowd these days, the film-makers are now intentionally making such bull-craps without any passion and profession many times, fetching a lots of money from the audience. 😛
It only runs by certain formalae, which I’m going to discuss further.
Well, Dabangg is the best example of a formula Bollywood film that can never go wrong. The Salman starrer had just about everything that comprised the ingredients of a box office superhit. So let us decode Bollywood’s second biggest blockbuster Dabangg(find out which is the biggest Bollywood blockbuster )and analyze how to make a successful Bollywood film taking into account the following factors:
1. The quintessential hero: Salman Khan was no short of Rajnikanth in Dabangg. His entry was jaw-dropping, whatever he does; he does with the demeanor of a hero. He has that swagger in his walk, is every bit as human in loving his brethren as he is superhuman in fending off the negative elements. He has his own baggage of problems but that does not stop him from being ‘cool’ in his own inimitable, earthy way. And yes, he romances his lady love with an easy-going charm too.
2. The action: Salman in Dabangg sends 13 people flying in different directions by hitting them where it hurts. Not possible in real life, but what the heck, the visual impact was worth it and who does not like to see objects flying when you kick them and if they suspend in the air, before crashing..even better!
3. The family man: All though seen in 45 movies before Dabangg, it still delved into the story of a son not getting along with his step-father; having issues with his brother, being close to his mother whom he loses eventually. So our guy is still very much, the family person first and has a heart in the right place.
4. The dialogues and locker-room lines: Check out these lines ‘Kamal Kartey ho Pandeyji” “Police Waleko Tokne Ka Anjaam Pata Hai Kya? 21 years jail aur thukai alag se. Aur Isi Police Walene Agar Tumhe Toka Toh Promotion Alagse Aur Bahduri Ka Medal Bhi! “Hum Tumme Itne Chedh Karenge ki confuse ho jaogey ki saans kaise le aur paadhey kahan se?’ ‘Tapad se darr nahin lagtha hain sahib, pyaar se lagtha hain’ All of theses lines and many more were aimed at the masses, but even the classes lapped it up. Why? Because the lines played to the gallery and come on even these high classes people secretly enjoy outrageous lines.
5. Catchy Item Number: A kick-ass item number that becomes the anthem of the nation, without really promoting it . Sheela Ki Jawaani was thrust on our throats, while people demanded Munni Badhnaam Hui; that is the big difference. Also Munni Badhnaam Hui was as much funny as much as it was sexy.
6. Amazing comedy: Comedy and action together can be a brilliant combination. One of the single-most factors for Dabangg to be a racy hit is action laced with comedy. Remember Salman bashing up villains and then breaking into a dance. Okay, it was a bit like Mask but we can forgive that
7. The Momentum: Dabangg had its momentum right from the beginning. From the very first scene, the movie was on the driver’s seat, going full throttle.
8. Good scenes: Okay Guzaarish also had good scenes but people will always remember Dabangg’s scenes; be it the Sonakshi-Salman scene, Salman Khan’s challenge to Sonu Sood, the entry scene or the final scene; because boss, they brought in the whistles. People often go to a movie theater with their friends or date; they don’t want to cry at the hero’s hopeless condition; they would rather be motivated while having fun.
9. Attitude and channelized star power: In today’s times, the movie has to get cracking immediately or it may be too late. Salman Khan’s massive star power got the audiences in but that alone was not enough. Sallu had been getting people into theaters many times, but they have shown him the middle finger and gone their way(not kidding, actually have seen people doing this for some of his crappy films). But this time, they didn’t; they clapped with glee. This was because Salman Khan’s starpower was projected in the best manner possible. This was the most RELATABLE Salman Khan movie for him as well as the audiences.
Speaking of attitude, there are some movies that have attitude while others do not. Rangeela had an attitude, 3 Idiots too; Rang De Basanti had it in loads, Swades had it and so did Tere Naam. It is not just about being stylish; in all these movies, you have characters with clear mindset; they are sure about what they want and have their own style and charisma. In Dabangg too, Salman Khan is comfortable in his own skin and takes pride in what he does. People love that. This is also ONE BIG REASON WHY RAJNIKANTH’s MOVIES rock.
10. Sequels: Dabangg’s Huge Success made its producer – Arbaaz Khan, to declare of making its sequel : Dabangg 2 . This formula is most used to create a hype among the viewers for any Movie, such that theywould even get fascinated with it as well. Other Examples like – Rohit Shetty‘s Superhit sequels : Golmaal Returns (in 2008) & Golmaal 3 (last Diwali 2010) and Mahesh Bhatt‘s upcoming and expected hit Murder 2, releasing this year.
Dabangg is not a brilliant movie, heck, it is not even a good movie which would be remembered for many decades. But yes, it is a smartly made, ENTERTAINING movie, with all elements balanced in such a way that you end up enjoying akin to the way you’d relish a seven course meal that may not be nutritious but definitely tasty. Plus, Even I’ve seen it 6 times :P, but just to entertain myself for a while. Want another helping?
Heyy Guys !! Wassup ?? 😀 8)
Like I always say, ” I would BRING something NEW for y’all everytime”. Well !! Keeping that promise always in my mind, I keep on bringing that thing for ya everytime. Isn’t it Guys ?? 8)
So !! It’s no time to waste in discussion and Let’s move Further. 😛
Well being into Technical Field, I just thought of making a Cartoon of a Computer Bug this time. I’ve experienced that DAMN nostalgic, irritating and totally dangerous thing so far in many of my friends’ Desktops n’ Laptops, even in mine as well. For getting started, I’ve made a Pencil Sketching of a Computer Bug with some kinda Cute-face, but it seemed like it was thrashing your Computer by eating your Keyboard with FUN. 😛 And after Sketching (with some rubbing and re-drawing), it’s time to apply some Poster Colors on it for making a Nice artwork.
Take a look on this thing fellows. 😉
Looking too Cute huh !! xD .. xoxoxoxo .. ^_^
But Don’t get by its looks. It is indeed very Dangerous. 😛 😛
Post Comment and even Share this piece of mine. XD
This Art has been Posted on Sunday Sketches
Referenced from Drew Magary’s Blog Post
Apropos of nothing, can I unsubscribe to Taylor Swift? Is that possible? I’d really like it to be possible.
I don’t quite know how I ended up with all this Taylor Swift in my life. FACT: Eighty-five percent of all advertisements and magazine covers are now mandated by law to feature Taylor Swift, or at least some portion of her hair crimping. Anytime there’s an award show or special live presentation or a Kia dealership grand opening, you can pretty much count on Swift showing up with her guitar and undermining the days and days of effort that Autotune put into creating one of her albums. Fuck, even Collinsworth spent last week’s Sunday Night game gushing about her. I can’t get away from this bitch. I even know she dates Jake Gyllenhaal. AND OMG BEEFY NECK GUY FROM TWILIGHT TOTALLY BROKE HER HEART!
I don’t understand all the fuss. Taylor Swift makes training bra music. Her shit is one step removed from a Fisher Price Little People CD. Every record she sells should come with a complimentary pack of Spree. If you’re over fourteen, you shouldn’t want anything to do with it. But no, every fucking adult music critic on Earth fawns over this girl and protects her like she’s some kind of goddamn forest pixie. SHE’S SO MATURE FOR AGE! SHE HANDLED THAT KANYE SITUATION SO WELL! SHE’S SO ARTICULATE! No, seriously. Someone wrote that.
Swift’s thoughtful honesty and surprisingly articulate take on life should be commended.
What is this, a fucking report card? HOORAY! SHE’S ALMOST 21 AND HAS THE ABILITY TO SPEAK! And since when is this chick honest? Have you heard some of these lyrics?
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She’s cheer captain and I’m on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you’re lookin for has been here the whole time
First of all, is there anything honest about that? This woman is a fucking ROCK STAR and a millionaire. She’s, like, ninety stages above the cheer captain. Cheer captains are fucking special ed students compared to her. And she never wears fucking t-shirts. She wears $10,000 Halston gowns and all kinds of other sparkly shit. Some producer in Nashville probably made her write this so that fat Jenny in the seventh grade out there would have music that “speaks to her”. And there’s nothing mature about this shit. It’s the soundtrack to a trip to Spencer Gifts. Anyone could write that. I could write that.
It’s late at night and he’s sendin’ you a text
But you just bought your first box of Kotex
He doesn’t know you’re a bloody mess
But if he saw your crotch, he could probably guess…
It’s not that hard, okay? This fucking Kanye thing has made everyone treat Swift like she’s some precious doll they bought at the Franklin Mint. Meanwhile, Justin Bieber and his fans get made fun of (rightfully so) by fucking EVERYONE. And Bieber actually IS a kid! He’s not even voting age, the way this woman is. But somehow you’re an asshole if you hate Taylor Swift? That’s bullshit. BULLSHIT. Just because she’s the official spank bank material for every white asshole on the Texas Rangers roster doesn’t mean I have to give a crap.
People, I am here to grant you permission to hate Taylor Swift at will. You can go right ahead and laugh at her horrible singing and hope she ends up blowing local Tennessee DJs in lieu of record company payola handouts. Go ahead. Don’t feel bad. She’s a big girl. She can handle it. She’ll probably even be able to make a really shitty album out of it.
Referenced from Drew Magary’s Blog Post
The following Post is for accomplishing Creative Challenge called 30 Days of Truth, given by Kellie Elmore. It is a unique exercise in self exploration and learning to be honest with yourself… and that ultimately leads to happiness.
When a very bit of small Hobby you are fond of, which you would definitely like to do most of time whenever you get some time. Exploring your vivid imaginations. It eventually becomes your Passion which you always would do and never like to leave. But unfortunately, being busy and indulging in other important tasks modern life, You can’t give enough time for your Passion and therefore, you lose it somewhere.
Same happened with me. Like I’ve said, I was much passionate towards Arts during my childhood days, doesn’t means that I’m not so right now .. I’m still so but not that much. I was totally inspired with many forms of Artworks which usually our Art Teacher used to give us Bi-weekly. Some used to do it like a Burden as if they are being forced to complete it. Whereas for me, It was yet another Mystery to be solved, yet another Mountain to be climbed, yet another World to be explored and eventually yet another Goal to be achieved. Keep that attitude, I didn’t feel that I was doing just to complete my Homework ASAP, Impressing my Art Teacher and getting Good Grades in Drawing. It was becoming a Fun to be enjoyed. That particular subject was becoming a Hobby.
And this is how, I just getting more and more into Drawing. It’s not that I used to focus only in that, I was even good in other subjects as well. Among the Toppers you could say. 😛 Still, I’ve made a BALANCE between Drawing and other Academic Subjects those days. I used to refer TV Art shows Like – Art Attack and M.A.D.for getting more knowledge on other forms of Art. I’ve participated in many Inter-School Competitions, in some of them I’ve won as well. Not just my family and friends, My School Teachers used to appreciate and encouraged me all for that. Among them, My Mom was the one who Encouraged me a lot sparing some of my Bad Habits and Naughtiness. I was so much addicted with it that I even used to draw my Sister’s Drawing Homework a lot. Whether it was any Art or any Book Diagram,I used to do it quietly and in return, she didn’t tells Dad how much I played Video Games or Cricket with friends today. 😛 Though I was not that much pioneered in Arts, but ya I was learning faster and getting more better. 😉
With such improvements and achievements in my Drawing, I’ve realized afterwards, that this Hobby is now growing up into a Passion. I was even day-dreaming that I could do it like a professional Artist. But like I’ve said as soon as you Grow-up, your priorities change. Same happened with me which I still regret. Well after clearing my Metric (10th Std. Board) Exams, I’ve was more passionate towards Science Field especially in Computer Science. Being A Science Non-Medical Student, I devoted my most time into Learning Theoretical and Practical Concepts, Understanding Languages and even after Studying Harder n’ Harder for my Engineering Entrance Exams (IIT-JEE, AIEEE and DCE-CEE). As I was indulging myself more into Academics, My Career Priority of being an Engineer lied above of Being an Artist. With this, I’ve lost all my Excellent Skills in Arts as I hardly practiced for it. It seemed as if the Soul and Passion for becoming an Artist died those days.
Yet another Grief that I’m sharing. Not a Big One, but still painful.But Looking some of my Batch-mates and some Seniors of my College, who are seriously DAMN inspiring and totally Pioneered in Arts. Looking them and then looking me, I’ve learned a Lesson that Neither Leave Your Passion Alone Nor Let it Die inside You, cause in the end It hurts so Bad.
So learning through all these experiences, I’ve started bringing up my Talent back again. Again Leaning , Exploring, and Practicing. I’ve participated and also won in many Art Competitions organised in our and others College Fests. I usually make Drawings with Chalk in our Classroom Board, whenever there’s some Free Period. Plus, I’ve started making some Sketching in my College Notes during Boring Lectures as well. 😛 Moreover, I am also in College Fine Arts Team, who make Banners and Posters for our College Fests. Many of the Artworks that I’ve published so far here in my Blog, they all have been made during my recent College Days.
Well, It was my unfortunate that I left my Talent for a while and paid it costly. But no regrets now at all. I can’t change my Past, but could endure my Present and Future. Still I’m passionate of Art and even placed it in my Career Priority List. I’ve started making a Balance between my college Studies and my Passions. Though I’m lost all my Ole School Drawing Skills, Still I’m learning and exploring more into it as sometimes it feels so Good to learn and grow up like a Kid again. 8)
As we grow up with body, mind and soul, we have to handle plenty of responsibilities in form of family, job or passion. We are expected to be matured enough to take right decisions at right time.
Now even since I’m growing up (Yup !! Getting almost 20 .. Not a Teen anymore :P) , so It’s time to start behaving like an adult, working more harder to get success and running for Internships or Jobs whenever you get it etc. etc. And for getting things started, you ought to know How To Write a Nice Resume for applying the above.
Well writing a Resume, sounds kinda easy task but it ain’t so easy. You’ve to think twice, thrice and even many times you can while writing a Resume for applying an Internship or a Job, as that piece of paper reflects you and your personality totally. You might BRAG big thing about you and your achievement among your friends in Facebook or Twitter. But not in case of writing a Resume. You’ve to be true with yourself and even with those who would be reading your Resume. If anything FAKE they suspect, they would catch up from you easily.
Hmm… Certain tips and thoughts were used to be given in my English Classes in School, while writing a Resume for joining any firm. I’ve practiced a lot those days in it. However, Writing Resumes for someone has kinda different experience in writing so for your own Job. You know about yourself more than anyone else. You know your level of knowledge, skills, potential. You can write but still, you get confused on what to write and what not to write in Resume. Neither you can’t write too much unnecessarily, nor too less and BORING. And, Not even write any FAKE BULLSHIT about yourself. 😛
Well taking that thing into consideration, I was quite nervous while writing a Resume of mine for applying Summer Internships this year. I’ve just recommended many websites like – How To Write a Resume.org and other Helpful Sites, giving certain Tips and Tricks on writing a Resume on any particular field and demonstrated with some examples. Even I consulted some of mine college-mates and my family friends for helping me out.
Well, after a very long exploration and recommendations, I’ve made a short single-page Resume for applying an Internship this Summer, including some personal details like – Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Residence and alongwith some of mine Educational Qualifications in School and now in College so far. Though it was looking simple without any exceptional achievement to share, but I still loved my very First Resume a lot as I reflects my originality. 8)
Hopefully, I get my First Internship soon, through my First Resume. 🙂
Otherwise, Better Luck Next Time !! 😛 Keep Writing Hard !! 😀
His face, i remembered.
Gaunt, paler by the day.
my face, he doesn’t see.
Where his vision fails,
He is teetering on the
jagged edge of death’s hole.
Yet he is smiling with
the warmth of a newborn baby.
Does he feel alone, fearful
in death’s cold cradle?
Or does he see the end
as an end to his suffering?
my pain is that
i’d given him pain.
The emotional fortress’s defenses
shatter momentarily, but never enough
to let others in.
As Death gave him one last call,
i pulled up the white sheets,
half thankful that
now, i’m allowed to cry.